A POEM FOR NALAH


A butterfly lights beside us like a sunbeam.

For a brief moment it's glory and beauty belong to our world.

But then it flies on again, and though we wish it could have stayed, we feel so lucky just to have seen it.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Bedtime Hugs...


Sweet dreams Princess. I treasure all those bedtimes where we could cuddle, read stories, tickle, giggle, share some love. This is one of my favourite photos of my girls. Nalah was catching up with Karis in size, and wearing recent hand me downs. Peas in a pod. The two embraced often. I think they were both happiest in each others arms. The little legs were usually intertwined, like here, and Nalah was often playing footsie. They were drawn to each other. I am so grateful we got to know each other, and that my girls are so close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment